TRUE LEGENDS
Want To Become a TRUE LEGEND?
And See What we Have To Offer!
TRUE LEGENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRUE LEGENDS

Hero's Get Remembered but Legends Never Die

SSF4 TEAMSSF4 TEAM  HomeHome  PORTALPORTAL  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:18 am
Time of Death
Latest topics
» Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor
Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:52 pm by demonoftheforest

» Dedicated Players Read
Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:06 pm by XxDA-SHADOWxX

» click on the link to fill out an application today!
Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:30 pm by Guest

» SSF4 GB TEAM SET
Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:42 am by untermensch7

» Charaters Frames
Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:11 pm by demonoftheforest

» SSF4 TRL site?
Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:58 pm by demonoftheforest

» MW2 Division Starting Now!!!
Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:00 am by L8dydeathstrike

» NEW SSF4 DLC Release!!!
Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:13 am by XxDA-SHADOWxX

» Real Life Street Fighter!!!
Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 am by XxDA-SHADOWxX

Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
demonoftheforest
Soldier
Soldier
demonoftheforest

Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor  Empty
PostSubject: Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor    Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Hello everybody Demon here, I'm today to write my thoughts on the latest Medal Of Honor release. To Start off, yesterday i beat the campaign mode on the hardest setting, and i'll have to admit the story was great it really made you think about the people who everyday risk their lives to punish those who have done wrong to america in the past. The story in the most sense was realistic and tried to stay true to the war over in afganastan now of course it still has to be fun, but it has great battle scenes and the graphics during the cutscenes always looked great. There were alot of moments were you didn't know if your guys were gonna make it or not. Overall I have to give the story a 4.5 out of 5.

Now on to the main thing everyones really curious about the Multiplayer. To be honest at first i was not to fond of it, but it does kinda grow on you if you understand how it works.The way i saw it was that they were going for a realistic feel but at the same time were also trying to not be realistic. For example there is no kill cam if you die you will not be able to see a replay of how you died (Modern Warfare 2) or view where you opponent is as after he/she kills you (Battlefield Bad Company 2) basically to put it into words in the best way some people can understand its basically hardcore mode except with a map.It also doesn't take much bullets to die they went for a realistic feel in this way by the fact that no matter where you shot your sniper rifle (Depending on which weapon you use) will usually kill your opponent in one shot I.E One Shot One Kill. What sucks about this is the fact cause theres no kill cam this game is paradise for campers usually you get killed by a camper, you see kill cam, you go make camper pay, sorry to disappoint you but thats not whats gonna happen in this game. Now on the other hand heres where i personally think the game Strives how i saw it atleast i was basically play a domination/conquest mode last night in where you have to capture three flags now what people consider camping i wasn't really considering camping per say. To explain even better what i saw was people would stay at a spot kill a few people and keep gradually moving up towards their objective and it worked even greater as a team. Personally i think. thats quite realistic as in war you would not be going all over the place they basically tried to make you feel as if you were in an actual war to the point where if you were on The U.S.A team the game gives you a Certain Set of weapons which you can only use with the american side and vice versa for the other team which i guess is real but at the same time i personally did not like it that way. Overall it's a Good game but they could have made it alot better it feels like they kinda were being lazy on it the game feels like there were so many things they could have improved but were in a Fuck it mode and let the game come out how it came out. now is it worth the money i would say no hold out until prices drop this game is worth about 20 $ at most. Overall This Game gets a 4 out of 5 stars
Back to top Go down

Demon's Review Of Medal Of Honor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRUE LEGENDS :: Medal of Honor :: Game Discussions-
Jump to: